Adrienne’s (Yen) practice areas include corporate services, energy, fintech, and technology, media & telecommunications.
While in law school, Yen served as the Vice President for External Affairs of the Joaquin Bernas Center Student Corps during her senior year and was a member of the Ateneo Central Bar Operations. On the other hand, while in college, Yen served as the Vice President for Corporate Relations of the Ateneo Junior Marketing Association and led some of the organization’s biggest events.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, second honors)
- Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Science in Legal Management, Minor in International Business (Class of 2021)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022
Yen has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting with contract drafting for various corporate and commercial transactions.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Rendering legal opinions on corporate, consumer protection, technology, competition, and energy law matters.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022- Present)