Pearl’s practice areas include civil and criminal litigation, labor and employment, and general corporate law.
During her undergraduate years, Pearl was a multi-awarded speaker in local and international intercollegiate debate competitions. She was a four-time national debate champion and was recognized as Asia’s top speaker in the United Asians Debate Championship held in Malaysia in 2012.
Pearl obtained her degree in Political Science from the University of the Philippines in 2012. She then earned her Juris Doctor degree at the Ateneo Law School in 2017, with a silver medal for academic excellence. She was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2018. Pearl joined C&G Law in 2018.
- Ateneo Law School, Juris Doctor (Second Honors);
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2018
Pearl has participated in a number of litigation and corporate law matters. Her experience includes:
- Assisting on a broad range of disputes, including criminal cases (as both private prosecutor and defense attorney), civil actions (annulment of contracts, land and property disputes, and damage claims), and tax disputes (involving both national and local government taxes)
- Rendering legal opinions on labor and employment matters and assisting in the litigation of illegal dismissal cases.
- Conducting due diligence for land acquisitions and a major share purchase transaction.
- Assisting in various applications and processes with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Bureau of Internal Revenue, such as applications concerning incorporation and dissolution of corporations, and handling of estate tax related matters; and
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2018-present)
- Privileged Communication, Company Policy Waivers, and the Data Privacy Act of 2012: Establising a Legal Framework for Protecting the Attorney-Client Privilege in Messages that are Coursed Through and Stored in Company-Owned Devices, Juris Doctor Thesis, Ateneo Law School.