Anna’s practice areas include banking & finance, corporate services, energy, fintech, foreign investments, mergers & acquisitions, and technology, media & telecommunications.
Anna’s work experience pre-dates her joining the firm in 2021. In 2020, her work included those relating to litigation, labor and employment, corporate services, intellectual property, and data privacy.
While in law school, Anna served as a member of the Academics Committee of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations and as Secretary General of the San Beda Legal Aid Bureau. On the other hand, while in college, Anna was awarded a bronze medal for Outstanding Thesis in the Legal Management Course.
- San Beda University, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019)
- De La Salle University, Bachelor of Science in Legal Management (Class of 2015, recipient of Outstanding Thesis Award, Bronze Medal)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020
Anna has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting with contract drafting for various corporate and commercial transactions.
- Assisting in general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Assisting in data privacy compliance.
- Assisting with energy and infrastructure projects.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020 – Present)