Anna currently focuses on general corporate services, energy, technology, media & telecommunications.
Anna obtained her bachelor’s degree in Legal Management from the De La Salle University, and her Juris Doctor degree from the San Beda University, College of Law in 2019. Anna was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020, and joined C&G Law in 2021.
Prior to joining C&G, Anna worked as an associate at Tiongco Siao Bello and Associates Law Offices, where she handled various legal matters in an array of practice areas including litigation, labor and employment, general corporate services, intellectual property, and data privacy.
- San Beda University, Manila, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019); De La Salle University, Bachelor of Science in Legal Management
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020
Anna has participated in a variety of legal matters including the following:
- Assisting in corporate secretarial services for various companies;
- Assisting in commercial transactions and regulatory compliance;
- Conducting due diligence on acquisitions, investments and various special projects;
- Assisting in queries relating to energy, data privacy, intellectual property, technology, media & telecommunications, banking and finance; and
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.