Carlo currently focuses on litigation, immigration, and general corporate law.
Carlo graduated 6th in his class from San Beda University College of Law in 2019 and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020. He obtained his degree in Legal Management from San Beda University in 2015 where he graduated magna cum laude.
In law school, Carlo interned at the Office of the Solicitor-General. During his senior year, he became a member and officer of the San Beda Legal Aid Bureau. During his undergraduate years, he was the Team Captain of the San Beda Debate Society.
He joined C&G Law in 2020.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019, ranked 6th); San Beda University, Bachelor of Science in Legal Management (Class of 2015, magna cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020.
Carlo has assisted in a number of matters involving commercial transactions, regulatory compliance, and litigation. His experience includes:
- Assisting in commercial arbitration, litigation, and immigration;
- Assisting general corporate services, including but not limited to corporate secretarial work;
- Conducting due diligence involving corporate acquisitions;
- Drafting legal opinions on criminal law and commercial transactions.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020- present)