Cecille Diane J. Mangaser
Get in Touch
(632) 8894-0377 to 79; (632) 8894-4931 to 32; (632) 8552-1977;
Cecille’s practice areas include civil and criminal litigation, labor and employment, and general corporate law.
Cecille graduated Salutatorian from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2019. She was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020, and joined C&G Law in the same year.
During her stay in law school, Cecille worked as a legal assistant at the office of Supreme Court Associate Justice Marvic Mario Victor F. Leonen.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019, Salutatorian); University of the Philippines Manila, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Class of 2015, cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020.
Her representative work includes:
- Assisting on a broad range of disputes, including criminal cases, civil actions, and intellectual property cases;
- Rendering legal opinions on labor and employment matters and assisting in the litigation of labor disputes;
- Assisting in matters involving tax assessments issued by the Bureau of Internal Revenue;
- Conducting due diligence on acquisitions, investments, and various special projects; and
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020–present)