Daphne’s practice areas include civil and criminal litigation, labor, and general corporate law.
Daphne obtained her degree in Political Science with a minor in English Literature from the Ateneo de Manila University in 2015, where she graduated with honors. She then obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the Ateneo de Manila School of Law, where she graduated with Second Honors in 2019. She was admitted to the Philippine bar in 2020, and joined C&G Law in the same year.
While in law school, Daphne was part of the Ateneo Human Rights Center as an intern. Also in 2018, she joined the Ateneo Legal Services Center as a student-associate.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Bachelor of Laws (Class of 2019, Second Honors); Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Arts, major in Political Science, minor in Literature in English (Class of 2015, Honorable Mention)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020.
Daphne has assisted in advising in the areas of labor and employment, corporate and commercial transactions, and dispute resolution. Her experience includes:
- Assisting local and foreign clients on Philippine employment matters, including labor law compliance and labor disputes;
- Drafting pleadings in various litigation matters including civil and criminal cases;
- Assisting clients on their compliance with commercial laws, including data privacy regulations and general corporate law; and
- Assisting in due diligence projects in preparation for acquisitions and corporate restructuring.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020-present)
- Rationalizing the Current Legal Framework on Foundlings in Relation to the Presumption of Natural-Born Citizenship Conferred in Poe-Llamanzares v. Comelec, Juris Doctor thesis, Ateneo de Manila University School of Law.