Dean’s practice include litigation, commercial transactions, labor, and immigration. He also assists foreign clients looking to do business in the Philippines understand domestic regulatory frameworks and requirements.
Dean graduated from the University of the Philippines Diliman with a degree in Journalism in 2014. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2018 and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019. He joined C&G Law in 2019.
- University of the Philippines, Juris Doctor (Class of 2018); University of the Philippines Diliman, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (Class of 2014)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019.
Dean has participated in a number of matters, including:
- Providing guidance to foreign clients looking to understand Philippine environmental regulations;
- Assisting clients involved in labor disputes;
- Assisting clients involved in litigation with government regulators;
- Drafting documents for commercial transactions; and
- Conducting due diligence in preparation for asset acquisitions.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019–present)
- Reconciling the Iglesia Ni Cristo’s Religious Bloc Vote and the Philippine Constitution, Supervised Legal Research, University of the Philippines College of Law.