Dwight’s practice areas include litigation, technology and media, labor and immigration, and regulatory compliance.
Dwight obtained his degree in Development Studies from the Ateneo de Manila University in 2014, where he graduated with honors and as the Program Awardee. He then obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2018. Dwight joined C&G Law in 2019.
During his undergraduate years, Dwight competed in various intercollegiate debate competitions held in the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, and Germany. He was recognized as a top speaker in several of those competitions.
- University of the Philippines, Juris Doctor (Class of 2018); Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies (Class of 2014, Honourable Mention, Program Awardee for Development Studies)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019.
Dwight has participated in a number of matters, including:
- Assisting in a broad range of disputes, including criminal cases and civil cases (money claims, local government-related disputes, and environmental actions);
- Rendering legal opinions on labor and immigration matters;
- Conducting legal research on data privacy-related queries;
- Assisting in various applications and processes with local government units and the Bureau of Internal Revenue, including applications concerning the incorporation and registration of corporations; and
- Providing general corporate housekeeping services to various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019–present)
- Taking (Back) The Toll: Repatriating the Bells of Balangiga, Supervised Legal Research, University of the Philippines College of Law.