Emmalyn Z. Escanilla
Get in Touch
(632) 8894-0377 to 79; (632) 8894-4931 to 32; (632) 8552-1977;
Emmalyn’s (Emma) practice areas include corporate services, disputes (litigation & arbitration), immigration and labor.
While in law school, Emma served as the 2020 Subject Chairperson for Criminal Law of the Centralized Bar Operations and was an active member of the San Beda Law – Human Rights Advocates. She also interned at the Office of the Solicitor General.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, ranked 5th in graduating class)
- University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Class of 2013)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Emma has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting in civil, labor and administrative cases before various Philippine courts and quasi-judicial bodies.
- Assisting on labor, civil, and corporate advisory matters.
- Conducting due diligence involving corporate acquisitions.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – present)