Haydn (Den) currently focuses on civil, criminal and tax litigation, as well as general corporate law.
Den obtained her degree in Legal Management with a minor in English Literature from the Ateneo de Manila University in 2014, where she graduated with honors. She then obtained her Juris Doctor from the Ateneo de Manila School of Law in 2018, where she graduated with Second Honors. She was admitted to the Philippine bar in 2019, and joined C&G Law in the same year.
While in law school, she became a research head at The Chief Justice Claudio Teehankee Center of the Rule of Law, focusing primarily on the relationship between the rule of law and the private sector, as well as on Philippine trade policies. In 2016, she interned at the Court of Appeals, where she assisted in the declogging of court dockets and in ensuring the submission of compliance requirements. Also in 2017, she interned with the Ateneo Legal Services Center and rendered legal aid services to indigents.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Bachelor of Laws (Class of 2018, Second Honors); Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Arts in Management, major in Legal Management, minor in English Literature (Class of 2014, Honorable Mention)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019.
Den has assisted in advising in the areas of dispute resolution and corporate and commercial transactions. Her experience includes:
- Advising clients on their compliance with commercial laws, including but not limited to data privacy regulations, general corporate law, and securities regulations;
- Assisting in applications before various government agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission, Data Privacy Commission, and Insurance Commission;
- Drafting pleadings in various litigation matters including criminal, civil, and tax cases;
- Assisting in due diligence projects in preparation for company divestment and corporate restructuring;
- Drafting corporate contracts and policies, such as lease agreements, data privacy manuals, employment policies and handbooks;
- Assisting in proceedings before the BIR involving the assessment of alleged real property deficiency taxes;
- Drafting legal opinions on corporate matters such as declaration of dividends, and issuance of foreign currency-denominated securities;
- Assisting in corporate secretarial work for, and general corporate housekeeping of, various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019-present)
- Uniform Taxation of International Carriers: Permanent Establishment as Permanent Source Rule, Juris Doctor thesis, Ateneo de Manila University School of Law.
- Leadership Habits, Ateneo Business Review, Ateneo de Manila University.