Jackie’s practice areas include banking & finance, competition and antitrust, corporate services, energy, fintech, foreign investments and mergers & acquisitions.
Prior to joining C&G in 2021, Jackie was an associate at Calleja Law Office, where she was heavily involved in corporate services, civil and criminal litigation, labor disputes, and estate settlement. She has appeared before trial courts and other quasi-judicial agencies for civil, criminal, and labor cases.
In law school, Jackie interned at the Office of the Chief Justice. During her undergraduate years, Jackie became the auditor of the Law School Government. On the other hand, while in college, Jackie was elected as secretary of the Accountancy Student Council and was awarded the Leadership Award.
- De La Salle University, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019)
- University of Santo Tomas, Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting (Class of 2014, Leadership Awardee)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020
Jackie has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting in queries relating to banking & finance and fintech.
- Assisting in queries relating to investment decisions, corporate structures and on nationality and foreign equity restrictions.
- Incorporating companies and assist with their general corporate housekeeping.
- Rendering legal opinions on corporate law matters.
- Conducting due diligence involving corporate acquisitions.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in commercial transactions and regulatory compliance.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020 – Present)