Jamil P. Dalidig
Get in Touch
(632) 8894-0377 to 79; (632) 8894-4931 to 32; (632) 8552-1977;
Jamil’s practice areas include corporate services, disputes (litigation & arbitration), and tax and customs.
Jamil’s work experience pre-dates his joining the firm in 2022. From 2016 to 2017, he worked as an Assurance Associate at Sycip Gorres Velayo & Co.
While in law school, Jamil was a Subject Head in the Academics Committee of San Beda Centralized Bar Operations. He also interned in the Office of the Solicitor General.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, ranked 6th in graduating class)
- Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Class of 2016)
- Certified Public Accountant since 2016
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Jamil has participated in several matters. His experience has included:
- Assisting in civil, criminal, and administrative cases before various Philippine courts and quasi-judicial bodies.
- Assisting with contract drafting for various corporate and commercial transactions.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Assisting in tax advisory and corporate and commercial advisory matters.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in the incorporation of domestic corporations.
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – Present)