Jethro (Jet) currently focuses on labor and employment, general corporate services, energy and technology, media and telecommunications.
Jet graduated from the San Beda University, College of Law in 2019. He was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020 and joined C&G Law in 2021. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Sciences major in Psychology, Sociology and Anthropology from the University of the Philippines-Manila in 2013.
Jet was previously employed as an associate at the law firm of Medialdea, Bello & Suarez where he handled various legal matters in an array of practice areas including immigration, labor and employment, general corporate services, and litigation.
During his senior year in law school, Jet was a contributing author for Volume 56 of the San Beda Law Journal. He also served as the electronic data processing head for the mercantile law arm of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations. During his undergraduate years, he wrote for the news and culture section of The Manila Collegian, the official student publication of the University of the Philippines, Manila and interned at the Philippine Human Rights Information Center where he was able to immerse in several of the marginalized communities of Metro Manila.
Prior to law school, Jet was a Content Development Associate for Get Hooked 360, a digital marketing agency in the Philippines where he was responsible for creating multimedia content on various digital platforms for multiple corporate clients.
- San Beda University, Manila, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019); University of the Philippines, Manila, Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Sciences major in Psychology, Sociology and Anthropology
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020
Jet has participated in a variety of legal matters including the following:
- Conducted legal research and rendered legal advice and opinions in response to queries relating to labor and employment, taxation, energy, corporate, and immigration matters;
- Assisted in the drafting, preparation and review of documents and contracts relative to commercial transactions;
- Assisted in the drafting of pleadings for civil and criminal litigation matters;
- Assisted in the drafting and preparation of documents in compliance with administrative regulations on immigration and labor and employment;
- Represented clients before Philippine courts; and
- Represented clients in labor disputes, among others.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020-present)
- Author, The Business of Political Marketing: Entrusting National Governance and Legislation to Branded Personalities, San Beda Law Journal, Vol. 56