Jethro’s (Jet) practice areas include corporate services, energy, fintech, foreign investments, intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, and technology, media & telecommunications.
Jet’s work experience pre-dates his joining the firm in 2021. Since 2020, his work has included immigration, labor and employment, corporate services, and litigation. In 2013, his work also included content production and development in connection with the execution of digital marketing campaigns of corporate clients.
While in law school, Jet was a contributing author for the San Beda Law Journal. He also served as the electronic data processing head for the mercantile law of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations. On the other hand, while in college, Jet wrote for the news and culture section of The Manila Collegian, the official student publication of the University of the Philippines – Manila. He also interned at the Philippine Human Rights Information Center.
- San Beda University, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019)
- University of the Philippines – Manila, Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Sciences major in Psychology, Sociology and Anthropology (Class of 2013)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020
Jet has participated in several matters. His experience has included:
- Contract drafting for various corporate and commercial transactions.
- Assisting with general corporate housekeeping matters of various corporations.
- Assisting in data privacy compliance
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Assisting with energy and infrastructure projects.
- Assisting on labor advisory matters.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020 – Present)
- Author, The Business of Political Marketing: Entrusting National Governance and Legislation to Branded Personalities, San Beda Law Journal, Vol. 56 (2019)