Joseph (Job) currently focuses on litigation, taxation, and labor law matters.
Job obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2018, and joined C&G Law in 2019.
In 2018, Job and his team won the Philippine national rounds of the prestigious Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, and he was named the 3rd Best Oralist of the tournament. His team represented the Philippines in the international rounds in Washington, D.C., and finished among the top 32 teams out of almost 700 law schools from 100 countries.
Job was selected as a member of the Philippine Law Journal’s Editorial Board for 2016-2017. The journal is the country’s premiere student-run law review and the oldest English language law journal in Asia.
From 2012 to 2014, Job was a news producer for a leading broadcast and online media company. During his undergraduate years, he was the President of the Ateneo Debate Society and represented the university in a number of national and international competitions.
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2018); Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Class of 2012)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019.
Job has assisted in a range of matters which include:
- Assisting in corporate financial rehabilitation, tax disputes, and commercial arbitration matters;
- Rendering legal opinions on litigation, labor, and immigration matters;
- Assisting in labor compliance and labor litigation matters; and
- Assisting in due diligence and preparatory matters for foreign corporations looking to incorporate in the Philippines or acquire local corporations.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019–present)