Joyce’s practice areas include construction, disputes (litigation & arbitration), energy and infrastructure.
Joyce’s work experience pre-dates her joining the firm in 2022. From 2014 to 2018, her work included research and claims filing involving securities class actions and antitrust cases.
While in law school, Joyce interned at the Office of the Solicitor General. During her senior year, she served as the Chairperson of the Arellano Law Bar Operations Commission. On the other hand, while in college, she was the Deputy President for External Affairs of the UP Manila Pre-Law Society.
- Arellano University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2020, class valedictorian, cum laude, recipient of Chairman Florentino Cayco, Jr. Award, Leadership Award, and Order of the Flaming Arrows)
- University of the Philippines Manila, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Class of 2013, magna cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Joyce has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting in civil, criminal, labor and administrative cases before various Philippine courts and quasi-judicial bodies.
- Assisting in matters involving tax assessments issued by the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Assisting with contract drafting for various corporate and commercial transactions.
- Assisting with energy and infrastructure projects.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – Present)