Jules’ practice areas include corporate services, technology and media, special projects, and taxation.
Jules graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2018, and was awarded the Dean’s Medal for Academic Excellence, the Dean’s Service Award, and the ACCRALAW-Violeta Drilon Award for Leadership. Jules also received an award for her Distinguished Performance during her internship with the UP Office of Legal Aid. Jules joined C&G Law in 2019.
During her stay in law school, Jules served on the Executive Board of the UP Bar Operations Commission and in the UP Law Student Government, first as a Third Year Batch Representative, and then as President in her senior year.
Jules obtained her degree in Business Administration from the University of the Philippines College of Business Administration in 2014, graduating as an Oblation Scholar, magna cum laude, and ranking 2nd in the Business Administration program and in the Dean’s Honor List. During her undergraduate years, she was the President of the UP Junior Marketing Association, and competed in and won various business innovation and integrated marketing campaign competitions.
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2018, Dean’s Medal); University of the Philippines College of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Class of 2014, magna cum laude, Dean’s Honor List – Ranked No. 2)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019
Jules has participated in a number of matters, including:
- Assisting in corporate secretarial services for various companies;
- Assisting in post-incorporation and PEZA registration requirements of various companies;
- Assisting in litigation and tax matters;
- Rendering legal opinions on data privacy and securities;
- Advising clients wishing to do business in the Philippines;
- Conducting due diligence on acquisitions, investments, and various special projects; and
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019–present)