Juvy currently focuses on corporate and commercial law, taxation, special projects, labor, and regulatory compliance.
Juvy obtained her Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of the Philippines in 2019. She was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020 and joined C&G Law in the same year.
Juvy is also a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). She obtained her degree in Business Administration and Accountancy from the University of the Philippines-Diliman in 2014. She then took and passed the CPA Board Exams in the same year. After graduation, Juvy worked as a Tax Associate at Reyes Tacandong & Co. (RT Co.). Her audit firm practice involved tax litigation support, customs duties, and contract tax service.
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019); University of the Philippines College of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accountancy (Class of 2014)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020
- Certified Public Accountant
Juvy has assisted in several matters. Her experience includes:
- Conducting legal research and rendering legal opinions in corporate and commercial law, tax law, and energy law issues;
- Assisting in litigating tax and labor cases;
- Advising clients on issues involving Philippine tax laws, which include availment of tax incentives and tax treaty relief;
- Assisting in corporate financial rehabilitation, post-incorporation, and regulatory compliance of various companies;
- Assisting in the review of manuals and contracts for corporate and commercial transactions;
- Advising clients who wish to do business in the Philippines;
- Assisting in due diligence projects in preparation for property acquisitions and divestments; and
- Drafting pleadings in labor cases.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020–present)