Kenneth’s practice currently focuses on corporate and commercial transactions, special projects, labor law, and taxation.
Kenneth obtained his degree in Accounting from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila in 2011, and became a Certified Public Accountant in the same year. He then graduated from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila College of Law in 2018 as the class valedictorian. He was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019, and joined C&G Law in the same year.
Kenneth initially worked as an audit associate at Isla Lipana & Co. (PricewaterhouseCoopers), and as an instructor of Accounting at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.
During his stay in law school, Kenneth was the College of Law Student Council President. He also interned at the Office of the Solicitor General.
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, Juris Doctor (Class of 2018, class valedictorian, and recipient of College Academic Excellence Award, Most Outstanding College Student and Best in Thesis); Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Class of 2011)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019
- Certified Public Accountant
Kenneth has participated in a number of matters involving taxation, labor, and corporate transactions. His experience includes:
- Assisting clients by providing advice on corporate structures and tax implications;
- Drafting legal opinions for labor and employment matters;
- Assisting in the review and drafting of contracts for corporate and commercial transactions to ensure compliance with the laws;
- Assisting clients in protesting tax assessments at the administrative level before the Bureau of Internal Revenue and before the Court of Tax Appeals; and
- Representing clients before government agencies such as the Bureau of Internal Revenue and Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019-present)
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (2011-present)