Shayne’s practice areas include competition and antitrust, corporate services, disputes (litigation & arbitration), energy, finance, and labor.
While in law school, Shayne was a member of the Order of the Purple Feather, the official honor society of the University of the Philippines (UP) College of Law, and received a Dean’s Medal for Academic Excellence. She also served as part of the Executive Committee of the UP Bar Operations Commission in 2018. On the other hand, while in college, Shayne was a consistent University Scholar and graduated cum laude with a degree in Business Economics.
- UP College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2020, ranked 13th in graduating class; received Dean’s Medal for Academic Excellence)
- UP School of Economics, Bachelor of Science in Business Economics (Class of 2016, cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Excellent Passer)
Shayne has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Conducting due diligence in preparation for asset or share acquisitions.
- Assisting on energy, labor, competition, telecommunications and public utilities, and corporate advisory matters.
- Drafting pleadings in criminal, civil, and labor litigation matters.
- Assisting clients in proceedings before Philippine courts.
- Assisting in loan and financing projects.
- Advising clients who wish to do business in the Philippines.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022-present)
- Member, UP Women Lawyers’ Circle, Inc. (2022-present)
- Member, UP College of Law, Order of the Purple Feather (2016-present)
- Recalibrating the Wall of Separation in Philippine Society: An Evaluation of the Separation of Church and State Doctrine in the Philippines, Supervised Legal Research, UP College of Law, 2020.