Kyle currently focuses on corporate and commercial law, and taxation.
Kyle obtained her degree in Accountancy from the University of Santo Tomas in 2011. She then obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2018 with Honors.
Kyle initially worked as a Financial Assurance Associate in 2011 and later became Senior Associate in 2013 in SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co. She joined C&G Law in 2019 after obtaining her law degree.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (Class of 2018, Second Honors); University of Santo Tomas, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Class of 2011)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019
- Certified Public Accountant, Philippines
Her representative work includes:
- Assisting in a due diligence exercise in connection with a transaction involving the sale of a multinational company’s share ownership in a publicly listed company;
- Assisting in due diligence exercises in connection with a public-private partnership project;
- Advising clients on issues involving Philippine tax laws, which include structuring of transactions, availment of tax incentives, and tax treaty relief;
- Assisting in matters involving tax assessments issued by the Bureau of Internal Revenue;
- Assisting in customs related matters;
- Advising foreign clients on matters involving banking laws;
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies, including those in the energy sector; and
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, including share purchase agreements, lease agreements and retirement plan rules and regulations.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019-present)
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (2011-present)
- Misappreciation of Depreciation: Entitlement of Taxpayers to Tax Benefits from Use of Vehicle in Trade or Business (2018), Juris Doctor thesis, Ateneo de Manila University School of Law.