Andrei currently focuses on taxation, customs, immigration, and general corporate law.
Andrei obtained his degree in Accountancy from the University of Santo Tomas in 2013 where he was a Go Kim Pah Scholar. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the San Beda University College of Law in 2019 where he ranked 13th in his Class. Andrei was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020 and joined C&G Law in the same year.
While in law school, Andrei initially worked as an Assurance Associate from 2014 to 2015 then later on became an International Tax Consultant from 2015 to 2017 at Sycip Gorres Velayo & Co. where he also took his internship. During his senior year, he was the Vice Subject Chairperson for Labor Laws of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations and at the same time the Vice Chairperson for Internal Affairs of the San Beda Legal Aid Bureau.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019, ranked 13th); University of Santo Tomas, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Class of 2013)
- Certified Public Accountant, Philippines
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020.
Andrei has participated in a number of matters, including:
- Advising clients on issues involving Philippine tax and customs laws and assisting in proceedings before the Bureau of Internal Revenue and Court of Tax Appeals;
- Assisting in immigration matters;
- Rendered legal opinions on technological concerns such as on drone technology, fiber-optic cable infrastructure;
- Advising clients on commercial transactions and regulatory compliance;
- Conducting due diligence on mergers and acquisitions, and share purchase agreements.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants