Ma. Patrice G. Gabito
Get in Touch
(632) 8894-0377 to 79; (632) 8894-4931 to 32; (632) 8552-1977;
Patrice’s (Patty) practice areas include disputes (litigation & arbitration), energy, and labor.
While in law school, Patty was an intern in the Ateneo Human Rights Center and served as the ASEAN and Business Law Desk Head on her senior year. On the other hand, while in college, Patty served as the Chief Commissioner of the Ateneo de Manila University Commission on Elections.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, second honors)
- Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Science in Legal Management (Class of 2021)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022
Patty has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting in domestic and international arbitration cases.
- Assisting in civil, criminal, labor and administrative cases before various Philippine courts and quasi-judicial bodies.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Assisting with energy and infrastructure projects.
- Assisting on labor advisory matters.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022-Present)