Mara’s practice areas include corporate law, special projects, and litigation.
Mara obtained her degree in Philippine Arts (Arts Management) from the University of the Philippines Manila, where she graduated cum laude. She then obtained her Juris Doctor degree from San Beda University College of Law in 2019. Mara was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020 and joined C&G Law in the same year.
During her stay in law school, Mara worked as an intern at the Office of the Solicitor General and San Beda Legal Aid Bureau. She also served on the Executive Committee of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations in her senior year.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019); University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts (Philippine Arts) (Class of 2015)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020.
Mara has participated in a number of matters, including:
- Assisting in corporate secretarial services for various companies;
- Assisting in tax, civil, and energy litigation cases;
- Advising foreign clients who wish to do business in the Philippines on regulatory matters and incorporation requirements;
- Rendering legal opinions on labor, local taxation, and corporate law matters; and
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020-present)