Maria Angelica C. Torio
Get in Touch
(632) 8894-0377 to 79; (632) 8894-4931 to 32; (632) 8552-1977;
Angelica’s (Lyka) practice areas include corporate services, fintech, intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions and technology, media & telecommunications.
While in law school, Lyka interned at a Makati-based law firm and the Public Attorney’s Office.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, second honors)
- University of the Philippines – Diliman, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Class of 2017, cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Lyka has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Conducting due diligence involving corporate acquisitions, investments, and various special projects.
- Assisting clients with intellectual property rights protection.
- Assisting with energy and infrastructure projects.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – Present)