Patricia (Patch) currently focuses on litgation and arbitration, taxation, and general corporate law.
Patch graduated Valedictorian and cum laude from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2018, and is a recipient of its Violeta Calvo Drilon Scholarship Merit Award. She was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019, and joined C&G Law in the same year.
During her stay in law school, Patch worked as a research assistant at the University of the Philippines Law Center Institute for International Legal Studies. She also interned at the office of Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonio T. Carpio.
Patch also represented the University of the Philippines in several moot court competitions. In 2017, her team won the regional championship of the Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition where she was awarded the Overall Best Speaker Award. She then went on to win the Overall Best Speaker Award at the international championship held in Stetson University, Florida.
In 2018, she was co-captain of the team that won the championship of the Philippine national rounds of the prestigious Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition. She was also awarded Best Speaker of the Final Round. Her team went on to represent the Philippines in the international rounds in Washington, D.C., where they finished among the top 32 teams out of almost 700 teams from 100 countries.
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2018, Valedictorian, cum laude); University of the Philippines College of Social Sciences and Philosophy, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Class of 2014)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019
Patch has assisted in a number of dispute resolution, corporate law, and taxation matters. Her experience includes:
- Assisting in a broad range of matters, including commercial arbitration, litigation, and corporate due diligence;
- Rendering legal opinions on litigation, corporate law, and competition law issues, and assisting in litigating tax cases; and
- Assisting in due diligence and preparatory matters for foreign corporations looking to incorporate in the Philippines or acquire local corporations.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019–present)