Millicent (Millie) currently focuses on taxation law, corporate law, energy and technology, media, telecommunications matters.
Millie obtained her degree in Legal Management in San Beda University – College of Arts and Sciences in 2015, where she graduated cum laude. She then obtained her Juris Doctor degree from San Beda University College of Law in 2019. Millie was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020 and joined C&G Law in 2021.
During her stay in law school, Millie was the Vice Subject Chairperson for Mercantile Law of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations. Before her senior year, she interned at SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co. under the Tax Advisory and Advocacy Group.
Prior to joining C&G, Millie worked as a Tax Associate under Business Tax Services at SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co. from 2019 to early 2021.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019); San Beda University – College of Arts and Sciences, Bachelor of Science in Legal Management (Class of 2015; cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020
Millie has has participated in a number of matters, including:
- Advising clients on issues involving Philippine tax laws and assisting in proceedings before the Bureau of Internal Revenue;
- Advising clients on commercial transactions and regulatory compliance;
- Rendering legal opinions on tax and corporate law matters;
- Conducting legal research on energy-related matters;
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020-present)