Nicolo (Nico) currently focuses on litigation, labor and immigration, as well as general corporate law.
Nico obtained his degree in Philosophy from the Ateneo de Manila University in 2011. He obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2018. Nico joined C&G Law in 2019.
Immediately after obtaining his degree in Philosophy from the Ateneo de Manila University, Nico served as an instructor of Philosophy to university students at the Ateneo de Cagayan University. During his time in the UP College of Law, he was an active member and officer of two advocacy groups, namely the National Union of People’s Lawyers UP Law Chapter (UP NUPL), and UP Outlaws.
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Bachelor of Laws (Class of 2018); Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (Class of 2011)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019
Nico has experience in advising on and handling matters involving corporate and commercial transactions, as well as labor, litigation, and arbitration matters. His experience includes:
- Assisting in corporate secretarial work for various companies;
- Drafting legal opinions on labor and employment matters;
- Assisting in the preparation of pleadings in various litigation matters including criminal, civil, commercial, and tax cases;
- Conducting due diligence involving corporate acquisitions; and
- Advising clients on current commercial laws, as well as updating them on developments in regulation.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019-present)