Tricia’s law practice focuses on litigation and dispute resolution, as well as commercial arbitration.
Tricia obtained her degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, Minor in Philosophy from the Ateneo De Manila University in 2012. She graduated from De La Salle University College of Law in 2016 and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2017.
Prior to joining C&G Law in 2021, Tricia was a Mid-Level Associate at Tan Venturanza Valdez where she focused on civil and criminal litigation, labor disputes, and immigration law. She also has considerable corporate law experience having rendered corporate housekeeping work and reviewed various contracts and corporate documents for clients.
Tricia is a member and a trained arbitrator of the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. (PDRCI). In July 2021, she was accredited as one of PDRCI’s first batch of File Counsels.
- De La Salle University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2016), Ateneo de Manila University, Interdisciplinary Studies, Minor in Philosophy (Class of 2012)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2017
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2017-present)
- Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. (2018-present)
- A Call for a Gender-responsive Workplace: A Review of the Labor Code Provisions Involving Women (2016), Juris Doctor Thesis, De La Salle University College of Law.