Patrick’s practice areas include disputes (litigation & arbitration), general corporate and commercial transactions, tax and customs, and technology, media & telecommunications.
While in law school, Patrick served as a volunteer-student at the Ignatian Legal Apostolate Office of Ateneo de Naga University College of Law, where he assisted in rendering free legal services to indigents. Aside from being a consistent Dean’s Lister, he also topped the College of Law’s Comprehensive Examinations in his junior year.
- Ateneo de Naga University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, With Honors)
- Ateneo de Naga University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Computer Management and Accounting (Class of 2014)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Patrick has participated in several matters. His experience has included:
- Advising clients on doing business in the Philippines.
- Advising clients on commercial transactions and regulatory compliance.
- Rendering legal opinion on taxation matters.
- Assisting on data privacy and technology, media & telecommunications advisory matters.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – Present)