Rachel’s practice areas include corporate law, construction and projects, and taxation law.
Rachel obtained her degree in Political Science from the University of the Philippines in 2014. She obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2018. Rachel joined C&G Law in 2019.
While in law school, Rachel became president of the UP Women in Law, where she spearheaded various activities geared towards empowering both women and children.
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2018); University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Class of 2014)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019.
Rachel has participated in a number of matters, including:
- Assisting in completion of regulatory requirements to venture into new industries;
- Rendering legal opinions on tax and corporate law matters;
- Conducting legal research on consumer protection-related queries;
- Assisting in the settlement of estates; and
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019–present)
- Setting Standards: The Categorization of Treaties According to Their Need for Implementing Legislation, Supervised Legal Research, University of the Philippines College of Law.