Regina’s (Rhej) practice areas include banking and finance, corporate services, disputes (litigation), foreign investments, immigration, labor, mergers & acquisitions, and tax and customs.
Rhej’s work experience pre-dates her joining the firm in 2020. From 2002 to 2017 her work included those relating to travel, airlines, hotels, cars, telecommunications, foreign exchange trading, and credit card services.
While in college, Rhej participated in the Regional Accounting Quiz Bowl and won Second Place. Rhej also represented her school in the 13th Inter-Collegiate Finance Competition held at JP Morgan Chase Philippines in 2011. In 2012, Rhej represented her school in the Interschool Financial Management Quiz Bee.
- Far Eastern University Institute of Law, Juris Doctor (Class 2019, class valedictorian, cum laude, Recipient of Justice Edgardo L. Paras Academic Excellence Award in Civil Law, First Honor Medal Award, and Second Place in Thesis Writing)
- Technological Institute of the Philippines-Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Class of 2013)
- Certificate Public Accountant since 2013
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020
Rhej has participated in several matters. Her experience included:
- Assisting in civil, criminal, and administrative cases before various Philippine courts and quasi-judicial bodies.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Advising clients on commercial transactions and regulatory compliance.
- Conducting due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting in tax advisory matters.
- Assisting on labor advisory matters.
- Assisting with contract drafting for various corporate and commercial transactions.
- Representing clients in criminal cases.
- Handled compliance matters with various regulatory bodies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020 – Present)