Robin’s practice areas include disputes (litigation & arbitration) and labor.
Robin’s work experience pre-dates his joining the firm in 2022. Since 2018, his work has included handling various litigation cases, labor disputes, and general corporate matters.
While in college, Robin was the Vice-President of External Affairs of AIESEC-DLSU and was awarded the Global Internship Program Incoming Exchanges Award for securing the most Global Internship partners nationally.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2017)
- De La Salle University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Class of 2012, graduated with second honors)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2018
Robin’s has participated in several matters. His experience included:
- Assisting clients in resolving employment related issues.
- Assisting various clients with corporate secretarial work and corporate housekeeping.
- Drafting and review of contracts.
- Drafting of company employment policies.
- Rendering legal opinions on labor and employment matters, data privacy policies, contracts, consumer laws, and responding to other legal
- Representing clients in various civil, criminal, and commercial cases.
- Representing clients in administrative and labor cases.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2018 – present)
- Member, AIESEC Alumni Philippines (2012 – present)