Roge’s practice areas include litigation, corporate services, banking and finance, and special projects.
Roge graduated with Honors from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2017, where she ranked 15th in her class. Roge joined C&G Law in 2019.
Roge obtained her degree in Management from the Ateneo de Manila University John Gokongwei School of Management in 2013, graduating with Second Honors and as part of the Dean’s Honor List.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2017, ranked 15th, Second Honors); Ateneo de Manila University John Gokongwei School of Management, Bachelor of Science in Management (Class of 2013, Second Honors, Dean’s List)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019.
Roge’s representative works include:
- Assisting clients in proceedings before Philippine courts of all levels and quasi-judicial bodies, including the Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, Office of the President, and Department of Justice. Roge has assisted the firm’s clients in a broad range of disputes, including civil actions (injunction cases, land disputes, and contract cases), and tax disputes (involving both national and local government taxes);
- Advising clients in their corporate and commercial transactions involving highly regulated industries such as banking and financial technology;
- Auditing various corporate divisions of a multinational electronics company for their compliance with the Data Privacy Act and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and advising them on their data protection policies and practices;
- Advising a multinational technology company on issues relating to technology and media in ensuring compliance with Philippine laws on data privacy, banking, foreign exchange, insurance, and securites, as well as laws on health and medicines;
- Conducting legal due diligence for land acquisitions and a major share purchase transaction; and
- Advising clients who wish to do business in the Philippines, and assisting in the general corporate housekeeping to both multinational and local companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019–present)
- Wearing the Bulletproof Veil: Examining the Propriety of Implementing an Evidence-Based Approach in Accommodating Free Exercise of Religion Cases, Juris Doctor Thesis, Ateneo De Manila University School of Law.