Rosette’s practice areas include general corporate law and civil litigation.
Rosette obtained her degree in Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Administration from the University of the Philippines – Diliman where she graduated cum laude in 2012. She then obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2016. She was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2017, and worked for Escudero Marasigan Vallente & E.H. Villareal prior to joining C&G Law in 2019.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2016); University of the Philippines – Diliman, Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration (Class of 2012, cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2017
Rosette’s work experience is broad and diverse. This includes:
- Advising local and foreign clients relative to their investment decisions, corporate structures, nationality and foreign equity restrictions, and other various corporate matters;
- Assisting and representing clients before government offices such as the Bureau of Internal Revenue, the Bureau of Customs, and the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Assisting in the implementation and documentation of company restructuring programs;
- Advising and assisting clients on data privacy compliance;
- Drafting pleadings in cases before the trial and appellate courts;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, position papers, affidavits, letters and other documents;
- Incorporating companies and rendering corporate secretarial services for various companies; and
- Assisting in due diligence projects in preparation for company acquisitions.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2017–present)
- Author, Combating Elder Abuse: The Need to Afford the Elderly Special Protection from Abuse, Juris Doctor Thesis, Ateneo Law School, 2016