Roy’s practice areas include banking & finance, corporate services, disputes (litigation), and tax and customs.
Roy’s work experience pre-dates his joining the firm in 2022. From 2014 to 2015, his work included being an Assurance Associate at SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021)
- Saint Louis University, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Class of 2014) and Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting (Class of 2013, cum laude)
- Certified public account since 2014
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Roy has participated in several matters. His experience has included:
- Assisting clients in administrative and judicial tax cases.
- Assisting in the review of compliance with customs regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in rendering legal opinions on taxation, tariff and customs and corporate matters.
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022)
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (2014 – Present)