Samantha (Sam) currently focuses on corporate law, energy, taxation and litigation matters.
Sam obtained her degree in Public Administration from the University of the Philippines in 2015. She obtained her Juris Doctor degree from San Beda University College of Law in 2019. Sam joined C&G Law in 2020.
While in law school, Sam became chairperson of the San Beda Legal Aid Bureau, where she spearheaded various activities geared towards providing indigent clients with quality legal aid and representation.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2019); University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts (Public Administration) (Class of 2015)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2020.
Sam has participated in a number of matters, including:
- Representing clients in criminal and administrative cases;
- Assisting in completion of regulatory requirements;
- Rendering legal opinions on tax and corporate law matters;
- Conducting legal research on consumer exposure to risk and liabilities; and
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping of various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2020–present)