Ulah currently focuses on litigation, energy, and general corporate law.
Ulah obtained her degree in Organizational Communication from the University of the Philippines Manila in 2014 and her Bachelor of Laws from San Beda University in 2018. She graduated third in her class at San Beda and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019. She joined C&G Law in the same year.
- San Beda University, Bachelor of Laws (Class of 2018, Honorable Mention, Ranked 3rd); University of the Philippines Manila, Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication (Class of 2014)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2019
Ulah’s representative works include:
- Assisting in civil, criminal, energy-related, and tax litigation cases;
- Conducting legal research and rendering opinions on energy-related queries;
- Assisting clients in public bidding for government projects and contracts;
- Assisting in the general corporate housekeeping, post-incorporation, and regulatory compliance of various companies;
- Assisting in the review and drafting of manuals and contracts for corporate and commercial transactions; and
- Assisting in due diligence projects in preparation for property acquisitions and divestments.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2019–present)
- Arbitration: A piece of the ASEAN Economic Community Puzzle, San Beda Law Journal, Vol. 54, Issue 2, May 2017, 118-131
- Hopeless or Hopeful: A Commentary on the Aftermath of the West Philippine Sea Case, San Beda Law Journal, Vol. 54 Issue 1, March 2017, 156-169