Voltaire’s practice areas include disputes (litigation), corporate services, energy, and tax.
In law school, Voltaire was part of the Academics Committee of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations, where he served as the 2020 Subject Chairperson for Labor Law.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, ranked 4th in graduating class)
- University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (Class of 2017)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Voltaire has participated in a variety of legal matters, including the following:
- Assisting in civil and criminal cases before various Philippine courts and quasi-judicial bodies.
- Assisting on tax advisory matters.
- Assisting in the preparation of transaction documents in several corporate matters.
- Drafting legal opinions on civil and corporate matters.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions and investments.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – Present)