Wendell’s practice areas include corporate services, energy, mergers & acquisition, tax and technology, media & telecommunications.
While in law school, Wendell served as a member of the Academics Committee of the Ateneo Central Bar Operations from 2020-2021. On the other hand, while in college, Wendell was a consistent Dean’s Lister and graduated cum laude with a degree in Legal Management.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, second honors)
- Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Science in Legal Management (Class of 2017, cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Wendell has participated in several matters. His experience has included:
- Assisting in civil, labor and tax cases before various Philippine courts and quasi-judicial bodies.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Assisting on data privacy and e-commerce advisory matters.Assisting on data privacy and e-commerce advisory matters.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022-Present)