Jean obtained her degree in Bachelor of Science in Management, major in Legal Management, minor in Hispanic Studies from the Ateneo de Manila University in 2012. She obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the Ateneo Law School in 2016 where she graduated with Second Honors. Jean was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2017, and worked for one of the largest law firms in the Philippines prior to joining C&G Law in 2018.
Jean’s practice areas include labor and employment, energy, and general corporate law.
- Ateneo Law School, Juris Doctor (Second Honors); Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Science in Management, major in Legal Management, minor in Hispanic Studies
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2017
Jean’s representative projects include:
- Assisted in due diligence projects involving the acquisition of controlling interest in a 600-megawatt coal power plant in Zambales, a renewable energy company, and an electronic payment company
- Reviewed data privacy policies of several foreign banks in the Philippines
- Advised foreign clients on various issues on doing business in the Philippines
- Advised local and foreign clients on compliance with Philippine labor laws
- Assisted in labor cases involving termination disputes and money claims
- Rendered corporate secretarial services for various companies and drafted reportorial requirements of listed corporations
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines- Makati (2017- present)