Christopher obtained his Economics degree from the Ateneo de Manila University in 2009. He finished his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2016. He was admitted to the Philippine bar in 2017.
Before he joined C&G Law, Christopher was an intern for Molo Sia Dy Tuazon Ty Coloma Law Offices where he had a chance to prepare memoranda and other documents for a diverse set of clients.
Christopher is specializing in corporation, competition and immigration.
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Bachelor of Laws (Class of 2016); Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Arts in Economics (Class of 2009)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2017
Christopher has experience in advising and handling matters particularly in the areas of corporate and commercial transactions, competition and immigration. His representative projects include:
- Handling corporate secretarial work for several local companies, including companies in the service industry.
- Advising clients on numerous corporate and commercial transactions, including distribution agreements, loan agreements, service agreements, lease agreements, and share purchase agreements.
- Advising two publicly listed companies on their merger, including liaising with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Philippine Stock Exchange for the merger approval filing and listing of shares.
- Advising local and foreign companies on their acquisition/joint venture transactions, including the preparation of competition notifications with the Philippine Competition Commission.
- Advising local and foreign companies on their acquisitions of local companies, including conducting legal due diligence reviews.
- Handling immigration law concerns of various clients.
- Drafting of pleadings and other papers to be filed in courts for different clients.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2017-present)
- Legal Intern– Office of Legal Aid, University of the Philippines College of Law (2015-2016)