Jillienne currently specializes in corporate and commercial transactions, special projects, and taxation.
Jillienne obtained her degree in Commerce from De La Salle University – Manila in 2008. She graduated from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2013 and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2014. She joined C&G Law in 2018.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2013); De La Salle University – Manila, Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Major in Legal Management (Class of 2008)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2014
Jillienne has participated in a number of corporate and commercial transactions. She also has experience in handling tax-related matters. Her experience includes:
- Advising clients on their acquisitions, including conducting due diligence reviews and assisting in the drafting of definitive agreements;
- Assisting clients in relation to their investment decisions, and providing advice on corporate and tax structures as well as nationality and foreign equity restrictions;
- Assisting with securities offerings, including with the registration of securities with the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Assisting clients in public biddings for government projects and contracts;
- Assisting in the review and drafting of contracts for corporate and commercial transactions, including loan agreements and security agreements;
- Assisting clients in protesting tax assessments at the administrative level before the Bureau of Internal Revenue and in appellate litigation before the Court of Tax Appeals;
- Providing corporate secretarial services and assisting clients with various applications with and processes of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2014-present)
- Living Heritage: Establishing A Framework for the Protection of Traditional Cultural Expressions (2012), Juris Doctor thesis, Ateneo de Manila University School of Law.