Andrea obtained her degree in Humanities from the Ateneo de Manila University, graduating cum laude. She graduated with honors from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2012. She was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2013.
Andrea specializes in corporate and commercial transactions, assisting in various due diligence projects, and mergers and acquisitions for multi-national and local clients. She also specializes in government procurement and build-operate-transfer projects of the Philippine Government, advising both the government and the private sector with respect to these projects.
She also assists in providing general corporate, tax, labor, and other advisory services and appears before the trial courts and other quasi-judicial agencies for civil, criminal, and administrative cases.
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2012, Second Honors); Ateneo de Manila University, Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (Class of 2007)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2013
Andrea has participated in a number of corporate and commercial transactions. Her representative projects include:
- Assisting in various due diligence projects involving the proposed acquisition of properties of or shares of stock in a mining company and solar power generation companies, including the drafting of due diligence reports and advising on issues relating to the acquisitions.
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing contracts for the foregoing acquisitions and other contracts for multi-national and local clients.
- Assisting the government in the public bidding of the Public-Private Partnership project of the Philippine Statistics of Authority for the design, development, and operation of the information system of civil registry system of the Philippines, including drafting of bidding documents.
- Assisting bidders in the public bidding of Public-Private Partnership projects of the Department of Public Works and Highways for the Cavite-Laguna Expressway and Laguna Lakeshore Expressway Dike Project and of the Department of Transportation for the Regional Airports Project.
- Assisting in a competition law compliance review of a leading multi-national company in the building materials industry.
- Assisting in arbitration proceedings conducted abroad and pursuant to the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce between companies in the energy sector.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2012-present)
- Intern, Ateneo Human Rights Center
- Asialaw , Country Guide – Philippines (2016).
- Chambers and Partners, Corporate Tax 2016: Philippines – Law and Practice (2016).
- International Responsibility of the Holy See for the Concealment of the Sexual Abuses of the Catholic Clergy (2012), Juris Doctor thesis, Ateneo de Manila University School of Law.