Alessandra (Anja) currently focuses on litigation and arbitration, as well as energy.
Anja obtained her degree in Psychology from the University of the Philippines in 2010. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2014, and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2015.
Prior to joining C&G Law in 2019, Anja was a junior associate at the Esguerra & Blanco Law Offices and also at the Yorac† Sarmiento Arroyo Chua† Coronel and Reyes Law Firm, where she focused on litigation and intellectual property matters.
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2014); University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Class of 2010)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2015
Anja’s representative works include:
- Represented clients in civil and commercial disputes before Philippine courts of all levels, and handled cases pending before various administrative tribunals and quasi-judicial agencies
- Appeared both as a private prosecutor and defense attorney in criminal cases, and assisted clients in preliminary investigation proceedings before the Office of the Prosecutor
- Acted as counsel in labor cases involving employment termination and labor-related claims
- Assisted clients in settlement negotiations, mediation and conciliation proceedings
- Advised local and foreign clients on legal issues in civil and criminal law, family law, labor and employment matters, foreign investments, citizenship and naturalization, and intellectual property law
- Handled cases involving trademark infringement and unfair competition, and managed the trademark portfolios of clients, including domestic and multi-national corporations
- Drafted and reviewed commercial documents and agreements
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines, Makati Chapter (2015-present)
- UP Portia Sorority