Technology, Media & Telecommunications
C&G Law provides advice to foreign and local clients on Philippine laws and regulations involving technology, media, and telecommunications matters. The firm advises clients from various industries including, among others, manufacturing, communications, electronics, online service providers, social media and social networking, logistics, and banking and financial services, on relevant data protection and privacy legislation, as well as relevant cybersecurity, media and telecommunications regulations. C&G Law conducts compliance exercises and audits, trainings, review and drafting of necessary agreements and documentation, as well as provides legal advice to its clients in their various transactions. The firm also assists clients with compliance with filings of data privacy reportorial requirements and notices to and audits conducted by the government regulator.
- Conduct data privacy compliance exercises, audits and trainings for multinational companies in various industries including, among others, electronics, logistics, banking and financial services, power and mining.
- Advising various local and multinational clients on their data protection policies and manuals and other data privacy-related documents such as contracts and forms, and drafting necessary documents for compliance with Philippine data privacy laws.
- Assisting a multinational company in relation with the data privacy compliance audit conducted by the government regulator.
- Assisting various clients in the registration of their data protection officers and preparing for the registration of their data processing systems with the government regulator.
- Assisting various clients with compliance in relation to filings of data breach notices to the government regulator.
- Advising various clients including a global leader online social media and social networking service in ensuring compliance with Philippine data privacy laws, as well as media and telecommunications regulations.
- Advising a multinational electronics firm on the services it offers to its users to ensure compliance with local legislation on data privacy and telecommunications.
- Advising an online service provider on relevant laws and regulations to conduct online services in the Philippines.
- Advising various clients in relation to issues on cybersecurity.