Felicidad’s (Fely) practice areas include labor, and tax and customs.
Fely’s work experience pre-dates her joining the firm in 2022. From 2015 to 2018, her work included compilation services, tax preparation and tax audit assistance.
While in law school, Fely was Subject Chairperson for Taxation Law of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, ranked 7th in the graduating class)
- University of the Philippines – Visayas Tacloban College, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Class of 2015, cum laude)
- Certified public account since 2015
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Fely has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Rendering legal opinions on tax matters.
- Preparing tax returns for filing with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
- Assisting clients in disputing BIR assessments.
- Assisting clients in the settlement of estates.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Assisting in the preparation of pleadings for tax and labor litigation.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – Present)
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (2015 – Present)