Beatrice’s (Bea) practice areas include corporate services, fintech, foreign investments, intellectual property, labor, and technology, media & telecommunications.
Bea’s work experience pre-dates her joining in the firm in 2022. In 2020, Bea worked as a paralegal in the City Treasurer’s Office of Taguig, where she handled real property and local taxation matters, as well as business registrations and renewal applications.
While in law school, Bea was part of the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations – Criminal Law Academics Committee as head of Criminal Law II.
- San Beda University College of Law, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021; ranked 21st in graduating class)
- University of the Philippines-Diliman, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Class of 2017, cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Bea has participated in a number of matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting in various applications and processes of local and foreign clients with local government units and national government agencies.
- Assisting in queries relating to data privacy compliance.
- Assisting in the preparation of affidavits and complaint in civil, administrative, and criminal cases.
- Drafting legal opinions on corporate law and labor matters.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions.
- Providing general corporate housekeeping services to various companies.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – Present)