Carla’s practice areas include corporate services, disputes (litigation), energy, mergers & acquisitions, and tax.
While in law school, Carla was part of the Academics Committee of the Centralized Bar Operations, where she served as the 2020 Subject Vice Chairperson for Civil Law. She likewise participated in and won various debate and moot court competitions. In 2020, she served as a legal intern at the Office of the Solicitor General.
- San Beda University, Juris Doctor (Class of 2021, ranked 19th in graduating class)
- University of the Philippines – Manila, Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies (Class of 2017, magna cum laude)
- Admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2022 (Exemplary Passer)
Carla has participated in several matters. Her experience has included:
- Assisting in the preparation of pleadings in tax, civil, and energy litigations.
- Drafting legal opinions on tax, civil, and energy matters.
- Assisting in the preparation of transaction documents in several corporate matters.
- Assisting with the completion of various regulatory requirements.
- Conducting due diligence for corporate acquisitions and investments.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (2022 – Present)